Care Anywhere is a 9-credit multidisciplinary graduate training sub-curriculum targeted at students enrolled in any of a range of participating disciplines (engineering, computer science, health sciences, etc) who are interested in designing, deploying, and using biosensors in a broad range of healthcare applications.
The program offers 12-month stipends to master’s and PhD students (or top-ups if they have won major external awards) to support them while taking the Care Anywhere course curriculum. Current stipends are:
- MASc: $24,000; top-up: $4000
- PhD: $26,000; top-up: $5000
In addition, students who continue to participate in the Care Anywhere program will receive a supplemental award of $1000 in the second year of a master’s program or $2000 in up to three additional years of a PhD program.
Application Process Overview
- Identify Supervisor: Identify a potential Care Anywhere supervisor and discuss your interest in participating in this program
- Supervisor Submits Nomination: If your proposed supervisor agrees, they will submit a nomination to the Care Anywhere evaluation committee
- Apply to Graduate Program: Apply to your desired graduate program (on the advice of your proposed supervisor)
- Receive Offer(s): Once the two admission decisions (to Care Anywhere and the graduate program) are made, you will receive the corresponding offers
For details, please click the button below.